The Brepolis Latin Complete allows the user to search simultaneously various databases, namely:
- The Library of Latin Texts - one of the most important databases of Latin literature from antiquity to the 20th century.
- The Aristoteles Latinus Database - critical editions of medieval translations of Aristotle's writings in full texts.
- The Archive of Celtic-Latin Literature - Latin texts of philosophers of the early Middle Ages (400-1200) from the territory of Celtic Europe (Saint Patrick, Augustinus Hibernicus, Columbanus, Sedulius Scottus, John Scottus Eriugena, Peter Abelard ...).
- The Monumenta Germaniae Historica (MGH) - one of the most important medieval critical editions.
- The Database of Latin Dictionaries - a database linking different types of Latin dictionaries developed by CTLO (Centre Traditio Litterarum Occidentalium).
The databases use the same interface and are searchable simultaneously with the Cross Database Searchtool.